Our "Evening of Wine & Song" is being postponed due to the temporary closing of Crossing Vineyards Winery in light of the Corona Virus outbreak.
Although our original March date was sold out, our new proposed date of Sunday June 7th will have some availability due to conflicts of ticket holders.
We anticipate a limited number of tickets will become available and will be offered on a first come, first serve basis.
If you would like to be placed on a "waiting list" to attend the fundraiser, please email us at: [email protected]
Being waitlisted does not require purchasing a ticket at this time, but enables you to have first dibs once they become available.
PLEASE NOTE: The proposed rescheduled date of June 7th will be confirmed in May.
We will only host this fundraiser when it is absolutely safe to do so which will be dictated by government guidelines.
Thank you for your interest & support!
Check Out the Event Flyer!View Event Flyer